This is my first time participating in Top Ten Tuesday. Each week I read others’ posts but have never actually done my own. So here with go!
This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books I’d Recommend to My Best Friends
1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
2. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
4. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
5. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
6. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
7. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
9. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
10. Hereafter by Tara Hudson
My best friends tend to enjoy dystopia and fantasy more than contemporary, which is why no contemporaries appear on my lists (or you’d be seeing Crash Into You by Katie McGarry). And I have to say that one or two of them may be books that I desperately want them to love… :)
What books made it into your top ten this Tuesday? Let me know in the comments and leave a link!